Business Development Executive
Peritus Investment Consultancy is an independent consultant providing wealth guidance services for high net worth individuals and trusts along the investment consultancy model. The firm’s continued expansion has resulted in the creation of an additional business development role.
To secure new Investment Consultancy Clients in Switzerland and Liechtenstein targeting Lawyers, Accountants, Trust Companies and Private Clients.
- Business Development / Sales (70%)
• Market to new customers in Switzerland.
• Visit key centres to develop relationships.
• Pro-actively communicate to key relationships.
• Develop new marketing campaigns for Switzerland.
• Cold call and extend your / our client base.
Marketing Responsibilities (20%)
• Nurture and grow an intimate relationship with each account.
• Educate and develop prospects investment knowledge.
• Extend Maximizer CRM System.
• Design / Launch marketing campaigns.
• Design /Co-ordinate Presentations / Events.
• Review and improve all communication presentation documents.
- Functional Work (10%)
• Contribute to business planning and direction of company’s strategy.
• Design, implement and launch a 3-5 year business / marketing campaign.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Relevant financial qualifications.
• Practical experience in business development and marketing communication.
• Proven network / contact database.
• 5 years experience in the Financial Services Industry.
• Exposure to small team environment.
• Willingness to undergo extensive travel.
• Marketing qualifications.
• Proven business development history.
• Highly motivated.
• Strong values of ethics and integrity.
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Communication / articulation.
• Time management.
Annual remuneration will comprise a fixed salary in line with the candidate’s qualifications, experience and professional expertise. A revenue sharing scheme will be offered linked directly to the success of the candidate in attracting new clients.
The company offices are located in Zurich.
Upload date: 12-05-2019 | Download PDF version
To find out more about the role or submit your résumé for consideration, please email James.Day@peritus.co.uk